2014 Obion County Central Double Wing Playbook

The last two seasons, I have returned to the Double Wing at Obion County Central.  I am not sure what is next for Coach J, but I will most likely not be running the Double Wing no matter what happens.  I will defend the Double Wing and all my Double Wing buddies out there before I move on.  It is a great offense.  It is not the reason for the lack of success on offense at Obion County Central.  The coaches who run it are great group of guys willing to share what they know and almost all of them are top notch human beings.  If you are going to run it, my one suggestion would be to run it from the gun.  If you would like to speak with me about the offense, please feel free to contact me. By the way, this does cost on Scribd, if you are reader of the blog and contact me, I can send it to you free as a PDF. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gus Malzahn Day's 1-3 Tulsa Install

Coaching Football Jesus Style