14 Pounds and Counting

I have lost 14 pounds and when I get back to Buffalo, the month of June is going to be great and I am going to stay very active!  So if I continue to make good choices eating, workout, and just do my daily tasks, I should get plenty of exercise and the weight should come off much faster.

So how have I lost 14 pounds.  I have lost 14 pounds and feel MUCH BETTER, because I have followed the advice of this Doctor in this video.  I teach Health and in my class we watched this video during my Diabetes lesson and I was extremely convicted.  I had received a diagnosis of pre-diabetic from my doctor and I have decided to reverse that.  I feel convicted because earlier in life I had done the Atkins diet with great success and then I went back to all my old eating habits, especially my Mountain Dew habit.  As a coach, I need energy.  I need to be in good enough shape to coach at a high level.  So I have been doing this now for about 3 weeks and I am really starting to see and feel the difference.

This video can literally change your life if you will take it to heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gus Malzahn Day's 1-3 Tulsa Install

Coaching Football Jesus Style

What We Worship